Candy ‘31
Ontario
4 Comments
View my profile
Lio 1 day ago
I had the pleasure of meeting Candy. She has a super nice apartment in a very convenient neighbourhood. From the moment I arrived, we talked, passionately kissed, and got straight to business. She enjoys being dominated, which really turns me on. Overall, it was a great experience. I will definitely see her again.
Adriana 647.487.6577 ‘27
Ontario
2 Comments
View my profile
Sarge 2 days ago
Met her last night... Had a mystical session.. The massage was just out of the world... She just got me rock hard with the massage followed by a deep throat.. She rimmed my ass, fingered it and fucked me every way possible on her bed.. She then fingered my ass and me cum a fountain on bed... Am I going back? Hell yeah...
Avery ‘32
Alberta
6 Comments
View my profile
Mathatter 2 days ago
This girl is so amazing sensual sexy within incredible body. Very open minded and great assets all over I will be repeating!!
LAST 2 NIGHTS ONLY | July 15,16 & 17 ONLY ‘27
Alberta
45 Comments
View my profile
Trav 3 days ago
Thanks for a wonderful time, I always have a great time with you. Thank you for sucking the skin off of my cock. Love that tight little ass of yours. It was a pleasure, hope I wasn’t too much.
Nikki Kittens|BOTTOM BABE ‘26
Quebec
30 Comments
View my profile
Robert 3 days ago
Elle est incroyable et vraiment très belle 10/10
Goddess BBC Alexis ‘31
Ontario
7 Comments
View my profile
Giovanni 3 days ago
I always had a sissy slut fantasy and Goddess Alexa took special care of me to live my fantasy. I hope to return and be feminized by her, she is really a Goddess that knows how to take control of submissive bottoms.
Belle / 514-418-8541 by TEXT / 100% BOTTOM ‘29
Quebec
29 Comments
View my profile
JustSomeGuy. 3 days ago
Met Belle a couple of weeks back, not sure what I can add that wasn't already said. She is a wonderful, genuine human being full of passion and authenticity. It felt like meeting and old friend who I have known forever but haven't seen in years, her presence alone was enough to put me at ease.
🌸Fabiana Cadwell 647-385-8330🌸 Available NOW!🔥👸 👇 ‘26
Ontario
10 Comments
View my profile
Joe 3 days ago
Wonderful person, one of the best postop girls on here.
Sasha belle ‘30
Quebec
20 Comments
View my profile
Vik 4 days ago
Very nice girl, gorgeous body, interesting personality, great conversation. She is careful and be there for u, will please u in many ways! thank u!
Kaydence ‘37